Doing Business In India – Know India
MAKING DOING BUSINESS IN INDIA AS EASY AS DOING BUSINESS IN UR COUNTRY
India The Land Of 1.2 Billion Potential Consumers. One Of emerging Economical Global Business Hub.India The Home of Diverse and rich social culture & Heritage.India Inheriting the ever welcoming Culture and visitors (Guest) Are Treated Here As God.India The Place where Talents are cultivated to Lead The World.
On Business Front Too,India Market Offers some of most attractive USP over Other Markets.Lets Try To find out some of Unique Points of Indian Market So That Answers of Why India can be derived…..
- By nature,Indian economy is an classic example of Mixed economy where private Sectors as well as government sectors both enjoy their share.
- Indian economy is 7th Largest economy In world.
- By Purchasing Power Parity (PPP),Indian economy is Third Largest economy In world.
- Fourth largest start-up hub in the world with over 3,100 technology start-ups in 2014-15
- India ranked second In worldwide in Farming and largest Milk Producer In world.
- Indian Automobile Industry is One Of Biggest Industry In world With Annual Production of 22 million vehicles.
- India has US$ 600 Billion worth retail market and fastest growing e -commerce market place ……
- The Indian economy is one of fastest growing economy in world and growth rate in between of 7-9% is predicted by different reputed bodies.
- Foreign direct investment increased to 13 -15% till Sep 2015 to cross US$ 17 Billion approx.
- Foreign exchange Reserve Of India Is Approx 350 USD Billion till Dec 2015.
- ……………………………..THE LIST IS COUNTLESS FOR PHARMA / CONSUMER GOODS / CONSUMER DURABLES / IT / TECHNOLOGY /INFRASTRUCTURE / HEALTH CARE etc etc etc ….
From Market Point View …..
- India has 28 states and 530 districts, 4 major Metro, 50 A+ Cities,7000 Towns & 6 lakhs villages.
- India Market from Operational executional view is divided in 4 part North India / South India / East India / West India .The Biggest revenue generation part is North India And Hub City / Regional Offices are located In New Delhi.
- North India Contributes approx 35- 40% business volume and consist 9 states Delhi,Haryana,Rajsthan,Uttar Pradesh,J&K,HP,Uttarakhand & Chandigarh.
- Second Largest Business Volume is contributed by West India Approx 30% of Entire Business Value of India The Regional Offices For This part are located In Mumbai,Maharashtra.
- Third part Is South India which Contributes Approx 15-20% Business Volume And regional Offices Are Located In Chennai,Tamilnadu Or Bangalore,Karnataka.
- Forth Part East India Which Contributes of approx 20 Business Volume of Any Company’s total Business Volume and the regional offices for this part are located In Kolkata,West Bengal.
+ More Than 10 Million consumers shops are available in india to serve indian consumers.Indian Market are classified in majorly in 2 categories Rural Market & Urban Market. Both Market enjoy almost equal share in business volume .
+ More Than 4 Lakhs Fast Moving Consumer Products are floating in india market. and 75 k Different Pharma Brand s are available in india market.
+ Both Traditional Market And Modern Trade equally Enjoys their Share In India Market to serve variety Of Indian Consumers.
+ More Than 13 Lakhs Companies are registered In India And numbers are growing yet.
+ India Always Remains centre of attraction for consumer goods companies some of biggest global players acros world, who also operates in India is Unilever,P&G,Nestle,Google,Xerox,Sony India,Samsung,LG,Vodafone,Oppel,L’oreal,Micromax, etc etc etc………. many more.This Indicate The confidence level of Foreign companies in Indian Market.
However India Market USP are Countless and doing business in India is as easy as doing business in other countries.This is reason why above said global business started their operations years before in India Market and running their business successfully and enjoys millions of brand loyal consumers for their products and services.
India provides equal growth opportunities for foreign and local players that’s why in true sense it a mix economy.If Others are doing business in India Successfully You Too Can do it .
COME ! MAKE YOUR FORTUNE IN INDIA
INDIA MARKET ENTRY STRATEGIES || INDIA MARKET ENTRY CONSULTANTS || INDIA MARKET ENTRY || ENTRY INDIA CONSULTANTS
Powered by Facebook Comments